Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Aquarella app


App Happy Wednesday brings another experiment with watercolor effects. This time the app Aquarella was used to give this photo of a fish sculpture (from Pixabay)  a more abstract and watery feel. 
 Before

The Aquarella setting used was style bloom number 14.

The final image was then opened in PSE 12 and texture, text, bubbles and threads were added to create a scrapbook page. The materials used to create the page are all by Anna Aspnes.




Keeping With The Times


5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful page you created! Haven't tried Aquarella- I like what it did to your photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning!! I love it ... I must find that app! and of course I love your scrapbook page :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice! I have to try Aquarella too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is fabulous.
    What is PSE?
    So much to learn, sigh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry PSE is Photoshop Elements, it is a photo editing, artistic rendering program but I use it for digital scrapbooking.

      Delete